|Condition:||Original New||Warranty:||12 Months|
|Shipping Term:||DHL/TNT/UPS/FEDEX Etc.|
CC-PDIL01 PWA MODULE , DI 24V IO G3 CE CC Digital Input 24 volts DC
Ironman Technology Co.,LTD
● HONEYWELL ● AB ● OMRON ●SIEMENS ●SCHNEIDER
● ROSEMOUNT● ABB ● NOTIFIER ●MTL ● GE ●And many more !
CC-TAIM01 Low Level Analog Input Mux (LLMUX) IOTA Models 51305959-175 Honeywell PLC MODULE industrial controls
Lead time:3-5 days
New with one year warranty
Low Level Analog Input Mux (LLMUX) IOTA Models CC-TAIM01
The Series C Low Level Mux IOTA board is represented by the following information and graphics. To access the parts information for the: • module • IOTA • connector block assembly, and • fuses associated with this board and module, refer to Low Level Analog Input in the Recommended Spare Parts section.
Field wiring and module protection - Low Level Analog Input Mux (LLMUX) module
The LLMUX module provides power and communications to up to four Low Level Mux FTAs. Each FTA is
protected by a specific fuse. Additionally, a main fuse protects the module's power path to all FTAs.
The following applies to fusing for LLMUX:
Fuse Functionality Description
F1 Power to module electronics FUSE, 1 Amp
F2 Switched power to all FTAs Quick Blo, 5x20mm
F3 Power to FTA 1 only FUSE, 0.25 Amp,
F4 Power to FTA 2 only Quick Blo, 5x20mm
F5 Power to FTA 3 only
F6 Power to FTA 4 only
Fuses 1 and 2
• The primary purpose of the main electronics fuse (F1) is to protect the module electronics. The primary role
of the main FTA fuse (F2) is to isolate the power path from the module electronics and prevent a short
circuit in the FTA power path from impacting the entire system.
Fuses 3 through 6
• A simultaneous failure of multiple FTAs can blow the common FTA fuse.
• A short circuit on a power cable to an FTA or a short in an FTA will blow the IOTA fuse for that FTA, but
not affect any of the other FTAs or their fuses.