|Condition:||Original New||Warranty:||12 Months|
|Shipping Term:||DHL/TNT/UPS/FEDEX Etc.|
Ironman Technology Co.,LTD
● HONEYWELL ● AB ● OMRON ●SIEMENS ●SCHNEIDER
● ROSEMOUNT● ABB ● NOTIFIER ●MTL ● GE ●And many more !
HONEYWELL 51309586-175 REV D C300 PROCESSOR 51202323-175 REV B NEW
Lead time:3-5 days
New with one year warranty
Field Termination Assemblies (FTAs), Continued
Marshalling Panel The Marshalling Panel was developed to provide access to the signals from
the auxiliary connectors on the Galvanically Isolated FTAs. It can also be
used as a general purpose Marshalling Panel in the High-Performance
Process Manager subsystem.
Figure 2-21 illustrates an assembly layout of the panel. The Marshalling
Panel, model MU-GMAR52, is similar in shape and appearance to a “B”
size FTA (see Figure 2-14). The assembly provides surge and ESD
protection for the field wiring terminals. A 50-pin connector is provided on
the assembly that accepts an IOP to FTA cable.
Power System features The High-Performance Process Manager Power System provides
• 24 Vdc power for operation of all HPMM cards, IOP cards, and FTAs
• A nominal 3.6 Vdc battery output for backup of the HPMM and IOP
• A nominal 0.25 ampere, 6 Vac output for operation of a LLAI line
frequency clock circuit.
Two types of Power
There are two types of Power Systems.
• Standard Power System
• AC Only Power System
The Standard Power System has many features that include
• An optional redundant Power Supply Module (model MU-PSRX03/04).
• Either 120 Vac or 240 Vac input power. A single or dual source of input
power can be connected when the optional redundant Power Supply
Module option is implemented.
• Single and redundant Power Supply Module failure detection.
• CMOS memory NiCad battery backup (3.6 Vdc) for 12 hours
(model MU-PSRX03) or 45 hours (model MU-PSRX04) backup with
• An optional 48 Vdc Battery Backup Module (model MU-PSRB03/04)
with a disconnect switch that backs up the 24 Vdc for 25 minutes.
Redundant Power Supply Modules are recommended when the Power
System provides power for redundant HPMMs. If the redundant HPMMs
are resident in separate cabinets with their own Power System, a Power
System with a single Power Supply Module is acceptable, though not fully